Rhys's Place

Wednesday, May 07, 2008

A Bit Of A Disaster

When it rained a few weeks ago I had my raft in the river. Justin’s one was in there too. When we got all that rain the other day the river came up. I had my raft tied to a secure log in the water. Justin had his tied to a log closer to the bank. When the flood came up it took Justin’s raft with it. My raft was tied to a log that was now under the water so when the flood raised the water level my raft got taken under. All the drums got filled up with water and when the river was high you couldn’t see my raft! After the flood had gone down I went to check it. The only thing that went missing was my oars and a small hammer that I had on the back other than that my raft was O.K. I haven’t checked it lately though so who knows it could be gone! If it is I am going to build a pedal boat for the pond.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home